Alright, so you’re sick or just have a cold. Here is our “go to” fix me up hot beverage recipe. Best of all it’s super quick, all natural and easy to make!
Here’s how to get started:
- Boil one cup of water on the stove or microwave on high heat for 2 minutes
- Now add ginger (can be shaven or sliced thin)
- Add 1 to 2 tbsp of honey (totally up to your taste buds)
- Squeeze in some lemon to taste (lime is fine if you don’t have lemons)
- Stir to mix the honey, lemon juice and ginger and let it sit for 2-3 minutes
- Feel free to strain your mixture into another cup to avoid ginger shavings
- Bonus (optional step) add a hint of whiskey for those extra son of a b!tch colds!